- The article discusses how Fiera Capital Corp increased its holdings in Autodesk, Inc. and other hedge funds and institutional investors also modified their holdings, leading to a 3.46% increase in Autodesk stock; the reason behind the increase is not mentioned in the article.
- Autodesk's (ADSK) stock went up last night because of its involvement in The Phoenix project, a 316-unit affordable and sustainable housing complex in West Oakland, California, that is being built at a lower cost, time, and carbon footprint using Autodesk's Design and Make Platform.
- The article discusses Autodesk's stock (ADSK), which increased by 3.46% last night, and attributes the rise in stock to the company's efforts to connect data, workflows, and teams in the media and entertainment industry through their industry cloud platform, Autodesk Flow, which aims to streamline collaboration and enhance creativity.
- The article discusses how Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Public School Empls Retrmt SYS increased its holdings in Autodesk (ADSK) by 2.1% in the 2nd quarter, which likely contributed to the stock's 3.46% increase, while other hedge funds and institutional investors also added to their stakes in the company. There are also mentions of various research reports and ratings on ADSK stock, as well as insider selling.
- The article discusses the increase in Autodesk (ADSK) stock by 3.46% and attributes it to a decrease in holdings by institutional investors and positive analyst ratings.
- The article discusses the potential trends and applications of generative AI in 2024, including larger and more powerful models, electoral interference, generative design, generative video, generative audio and speech, multi-modal models, prompt engineers in high demand, autonomous generative AI, generative AI-augmented apps and services, and generative AI in schools and education. The article does not specifically mention why Autodesk (ADSK) stock went up by 1.01%.
- The article discusses generative artificial intelligence (AI) and its various applications, from generating text and images to creating music, videos, computer code, and virtual environments. It explains how generative AI works using machine learning algorithms and models such as Large Language Models (LLMs), Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), and Transformer Models. The article also mentions real-world examples of generative AI being used in advertising, music, product design, drug discovery, and deepfake technology. It raises ethical questions surrounding generative AI, such as the impact on job security, copyright issues, and the blurring of reality and fiction.
- Autodesk (ADSK) stock went down by 0.68% due to a poor trading session in the stock market overall, with the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average also falling, and it underperformed compared to some of its competitors like Adobe Inc. and Oracle Corp.
- The article discusses the potential of 3D printing and additive manufacturing as disruptive technologies and highlights some of the top stocks in the industry, including Autodesk (ADSK). The reason for Autodesk stock going down is not mentioned in this particular article.
- The article does not provide information about Autodesk (ADSK) stock going down or the reason for the decrease in the stock price. Instead, it focuses on the appointment of Jeff Clarke to the board of directors of Mondee Holdings, a travel technology company.
- Autodesk (ADSK) stock went up by 1.88% after the company reported a 9% growth in second quarter revenue and raised its guidance due to sustained momentum and early expansion of some enterprise business agreements.
- Autodesk (ADSK) stock went up by 1.88% because Nvidia's upcoming earnings report, as one of the leaders in the artificial intelligence (AI) industry, could have a significant impact on the overall sentiment around AI and its potential in the market, benefiting companies like Autodesk that are exposed to AI.
- Autodesk (ADSK) stock went up 1.88% last night, potentially due to the strong financial performance reported by NVIDIA, which highlighted the transition to accelerated computing and generative AI as a new computing era.
- Autodesk (ADSK) stock went up by 1.88% after the company reported an increase in revenue and profits in Q2 FY2024, with revenue reaching $1.35 billion, an 8.73% YoY increase, and a GAAP profit of $222 million, up from $186 million in the same quarter last year.
- The article discusses how Autodesk (ADSK) stock went up by 1.88% last night, attributed to market buzz about chipmaker Nvidia's earnings and hopes that it can rejuvenate the artificial intelligence craze that saw tech stocks surge earlier this year.
- Autodesk's stock (ADSK) went up by 1.88% after the company forecasted third-quarter revenue above market estimates, as customers in the construction sector seek to optimize their software tools amid growing demand in the industry. The backlog of construction projects is expected to contribute to healthy demand for design tools in the coming years.
- The article discusses the growing influence of artificial intelligence (AI) in customer experience and how it can enhance omnichannel strategies. It also highlights the potential benefits and challenges of integrating AI in customer interactions. The author emphasizes the importance of data security and compliance with regulations and suggests using AI to complement human connection rather than replace it. Major companies like Autodesk have recognized the transformative power of AI and have integrated it into their customer experience strategies, leading to improved personalized solutions and cost reduction. Ultimately, investing in AI is seen as a way to future-proof businesses in a rapidly changing marketplace.
- The article discusses the potential investment opportunities in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) stocks, despite the slow progress in these markets. The author suggests considering companies that provide risk management and diversification, as well as those involved in various aspects of AR and VR technology. Examples of such companies include Alphabet (Google), Apple, and Autodesk, which is known for its products used in engineering, 3D design, and entertainment. Additionally, the article mentions the First Trust Indxx Metaverse ETF, which tracks companies involved in the metaverse ecosystem, including key players in the AR and VR space like Nvidia, Advanced Micro Devices, and Meta Platforms (formerly Facebook).
- Autodesk (ADSK) stock rose 0.3% yesterday, ending a two-day losing streak, but underperformed compared to some of its competitors such as Adobe and Oracle, and the reason for the increase is not mentioned in the article.
- The article discusses the performance of the Betashares Nasdaq 100 ETF, which has seen significant growth due to its investment in top US tech companies like Microsoft, Apple, and Autodesk. The author believes that the strong performance of these companies, coupled with their leadership in various industries, will continue to drive the value of the ETF and its underlying stocks higher in the long term. The mention of Autodesk specifically may indicate that its stock going up contributed to the overall growth of the ETF.
- The article discusses two AI-powered cybersecurity stocks, CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) and SentinelOne Inc. (S), that are poised for growth in the next decade. The stocks of these companies may have gone up due to their strong financial performance in the first quarter of fiscal 2024, as well as their position as leaders in the cybersecurity industry.
- Autodesk (ADSK) stock went up by 0.59% last night, but the article does not provide a specific reason for this increase in stock price.
- The article discusses the shift to digital formats in the ebook industry and how it has resulted in a loss of rights for readers. Publishers and platforms, such as Amazon and Apple, now control the ebook ecosystem and limit what readers can do with the ebooks they purchase, including sharing, reselling, or even reading offline. The article highlights the economic, legal, technological, and psychological factors that have led to this shift, with publishers and platforms aiming to increase revenues and gain control over reader behavior. The introduction of ebook platform companies has further complicated the ebook supply chain and created competing interests between publishers, platforms, libraries, and readers. The article concludes by raising questions about the impact of digital library lending on the ebook market and the value of data protection for consumers.
- The article highlights the top 25 innovative chief marketing officers (CMOs), including Chris Brant of Chipotle, Bill Burrell of GEICO, Julie Cooley of Crocs, Julia Goldin of Lego, and Rachel Klein of Priceline, who are driving the growth of their respective companies by adopting new technologies, maximizing digital impact, appealing to Gen Z consumers, integrating physical and digital worlds, and reinforcing brand recognition among younger customers, amid the pandemic. The article does not provide a reason for Autodesk's stock going down.
- Matterport, a digital twin technology provider, has partnered with CompuSoluciones to offer its solutions to customers in Mexico and Colombia, two of the largest property markets in the region, which is expected to drive adoption of Matterport’s solutions in the region. The partnership will provide CompuSoluciones’ sales teams with Matterport’s Pro3 and Pro2 cameras, as well as a platform for space planning, progress monitoring, quality management, and facilities management. The stock price of Autodesk, which has a partnership with Matterport, went down 0.5% last night. There is no direct mention in the article of why the stock went down.