- Baxter International Inc. (BAX) stock went down by 1.26% due to a generally negative trading session in the stock market, with the S&P 500 Index and Dow Jones Industrial Average also falling.
- The article discusses the stock performance of Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE:EW), noting that despite a daily loss of 0.97% and a 3-month loss of 20.58%, the company posted a relatively high Earnings Per Share (EPS) of 2.26. The article speculates whether the stock is undervalued and provides a comprehensive valuation analysis. It concludes that the stock of Edwards Lifesciences appears to be significantly undervalued, citing factors such as historical trading multiples, past business growth, and future performance estimates. The article also highlights the company's strong financial strength, profitability, and growth.
- The article discusses the financial standing and potential growth of Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW), which has recently drawn interest from investors and analysts due to its strong financial performance. The company has received high ranks in financial strength, profitability, growth, and GF value, and is assigned a GuruFocus Score of 97 out of 100, indicating a high potential for outperformance. The article does not provide a specific reason for why Baxter International (BAX) stock went down.
- The article is about a securities class action lawsuit filed against Baxter International Inc. (BAX) by Kuznicki Law PLLC on behalf of shareholders who purchased the company's securities between May 12, 2022 and February 8, 2023, which may be the reason for the stock going down.
- The article discusses class action lawsuits against Baxter International, Inc. (BAX), Danaher Corporation (DHR), and Syneos Health, Inc. (SYNH) and explains why the stock prices of these companies went down. Specifically, Baxter International revealed that it had supply chain problems that affected its earnings guidance, Danaher Corporation reported lower revenue growth and reduced revenue forecasts, and Syneos Health disclosed several issues including workforce reductions and inflated financial metrics.
- The article announces a class action securities lawsuit against Baxter International Inc. The lawsuit alleges that the company made false statements and concealed supply chain problems, which had a negative impact on the company's financial condition. This may be the reason why Baxter International's stock went down.
- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC, a law firm, has filed a class action lawsuit against Baxter International Inc. for alleged violations of federal securities laws. The lawsuit claims that Baxter concealed supply chain problems and exaggerated its ability to maintain a healthy supply chain, leading to materially misleading projected earnings and a significant decline in the company's stock price.
- Baxter International Inc. (BAX) stock went down by 0.99% last night, and this decline may be attributed to a class action lawsuit that alleges the company concealed supply chain problems and provided misleading financial projections.
- Bernstein Liebhard LLP, a law firm, reminds investors of the deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in a securities class action lawsuit against Baxter International, Inc. The lawsuit alleges violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 due to the company's alleged misrepresentation and concealment of supply chain problems, which resulted in lower earnings guidance. This may explain why Baxter International's stock went down.
- Baxter International Inc. (BAX) stock went down by -0.87% due to a class action lawsuit alleging that the company made false and misleading statements about supply chain problems and projected earnings, which had a significant negative impact on the company's financial condition.
- The article is about a class action lawsuit filed against Baxter International Inc. for allegedly making false and misleading statements about the company's supply chain issues, which caused the stock price to fall.
- Baxter International Inc. (BAX) stock went down by 0.87% due to a class action complaint filed by shareholders alleging that the company violated federal securities laws by concealing supply chain problems and exaggerating its ability to maintain a healthy supply chain, resulting in misleading projected earnings and a material negative impact on the company's financial condition.
- The article discusses class action lawsuits that have been initiated against BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc., Seagate Technology Holdings Plc, Baxter International, Inc., and Danaher Corporation, which may have impacted the stock prices of these companies, including Baxter International, Inc. (BAX), which saw a decrease in stock price due to the revelation of supply chain problems and unreliable earnings guidance.