- Broadridge Financial Solutions' stock went up by 0.12% as the global asset servicing market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% from $1,159.45 billion in 2022 to $1,277.82 billion in 2023, and the market is forecasted to reach $1,830.69 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.4%, with globalization acting as a major driver for growth while the stringent regulatory framework is predicted to limit the growth of the asset servicing industry.
- This article is not about Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock, but is about AerCap Holdings N.V. (AER) announcing the completion of a secondary public offering of 23 million ordinary shares and repurchasing 8.8 million ordinary shares, with no proceeds received from the offering, and the offering was done by AerCap's subsidiary, GE Capital US holdings, Inc; therefore, it does not explain why Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock went up 0.12% last night.
- The article is about the completion of a secondary public offering of AerCap Holdings' ordinary shares by GE Capital US Holdings, which caused no proceeds for AerCap but Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, BNP PARIBAS, Credit Agricole CIB, Evercore ISI, HSBC, SMBC Nikko, and SOCIETE GENERALE acted as joint book-running managers and Academy Securities, R. Seelaus & Co., LLC, and Siebert Williams Shank acted as co-managers for the offering. It is not directly related to Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock going up.
- The article is not about Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock and there is no information on why its stock went up. It is about the completion of a secondary public offering of ordinary shares by AerCap Holdings, with no relation to Broadridge Financial Solutions.
- The article is not about Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock, but instead reports on Revolution Medicines' pricing of shares of common stock in a public offering; therefore, there is no explanation as to why BR stock may have gone up.
- The article does not provide information about Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock going up; rather, it reports on Revolution Medicines' public offering and pricing of common stock.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock went up 1.27% after EngageSmart closed its previously announced public offering of 8 million shares of its common stock at $19.00 per share, with the proceeds going to certain EngageSmart stockholders, including affiliates of General Atlantic, Summit Partners and certain members of the company's management.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock went up by 1.27% after Travere Therapeutics completed its underwritten public offering of common stock, generating approximately $230 million in gross proceeds.
- Bumble Inc., the parent company of Bumble, Badoo, and Fruitz, announced the pricing of a secondary offering of shares of its Class A common stock, which may have led to increased investor confidence and resulted in a rise in the stock prices of Broadridge Financial Solutions.
- This article is about Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. pricing its offering of senior notes and does not provide information on why Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock went up.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock was up 1.65% due to the announcement of Alight's pricing and upsize of its underwritten secondary public offering of Class A common stock, which was increased from 40 million to 46 million shares, with certain funds affiliated with Blackstone Inc., Jasmine Ventures Pte. Ltd., certain funds affiliated with New Mountain Capital, and Platinum Falcon B 2018 RSC Ltd as Selling Stockholders.
- The article is not related to Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) stock; it is about Stanley Black & Decker's announcement of pricing its offering of senior notes due in 2026 and 2028 for general corporate purposes, which led to no noticeable impact on BR stock.
- No article was found about Broadridge Financial Solutions and its stock performance. Please provide a different topic for me to summarize.
- The stock of Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) went up by 1.65% after Bumble began an underwritten public offering of 12.5 million Class A common stocks, with Blackstone granting underwriters the option to purchase up to an additional 1,875,000 shares of Class A common stock.
- Ryerson Holding Corporation (RYI) completed an underwritten secondary public offering of 2,486,580 shares of its common stock. This brings the total public float of the company up to non-selling shareholders. The company also repurchased 1,513,420 shares of common stock from the selling stockholder at the same price the underwriter purchased the shares from the selling stockholder in the offering.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions(BR) is announcing a secondary offering of 30,358,213 shares of its Class A common stock.
- PowerSchool Holdings, Inc. (PWSC) is issuing Class A common stock to certain selling stockholders.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) issued $175 million of notes. The net proceeds will be used to redeem $175 million of the $225 million outstanding aggregate principal amount of its 4.200% Senior Notes due 2023 and to pay related premiums, fees, and expenses.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. engages in the distribution of investment products and services, principally in the U.S. securities market.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions () stock goes down because it is issuing 5,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $14.50 per share.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) stock price goes down because Sun Country Airlines Holdings, Inc. plans to sell 5,250,000 shares of its common stock through an affiliate of certain investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. The underwriter has the option to purchase up to an additional 787,500 shares of common stock from the Selling Stockholder.
- The company's Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on April 5th, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15th. This will decrease BR's stock price.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) stock goes down because it is an indicator of a broader market decline.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc., a financial technology company, announced the pricing of the previously announced secondary public offering of 5,250,000 shares of its common stock.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) stock falls as the company announces a strategic partnership with analytics solution provider, Point Focal. The deal is seen as detracting from Broadridge's primary focus of providing innovative portfolio analytics and alternative data driven quantitative insights.
- Broadridge intends to offer and sell up to $75 million of shares of its common stock in an underwritten registered public offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. This can lead to share prices going down.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions (BRIS) stock prices tends to decline when the company releases disappointing earnings or financial news.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. provides technology-driven solutions that drive business transformation for banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and public companies. These solutions include NYFIX, a network that enables orders to be routed among these companies. This partnership will bring Point Focal's insights to NYFIX, Broadridge's order-routing network platform.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) stock goes down because alternative data-driven insights from Point Focal is being integrated into NYFIX's order routing network to provide a new level of portfolio insights for clients. This partnership provides better access to vetted, aggregated data and actionable summaries, which helps de-risk exposure and improve performance.
- TD SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) announced the closing of a secondary public offering of an aggregate of 5,175,000 shares of its common stock by certain entities managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. This purchase raised $87.3 million.
- TD SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) (“TD SYNNEX” or the “Company”) today announced the closing of a secondary public offering of an aggregate of 5,175,000 shares of its common stock by certain entities managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (the “Selling Stockholders”), which includes 675,000 shares sold pursuant to the exercise in full of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares of common stock held by the Selling Stockholders. TD SYNNEX did not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares by
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. designs and delivers fiduciary training to help advisors act in the best interest of their clients. By providing this training to underrepresented populations, BR hopes to increase the accessibility of financial professionals and make it more likely that these individuals stay in the industry.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) shares fall after company announces it has upsized its initial public offering.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (BR) stock declines because of concerns about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions is issuing 20 million shares of its common stock at $13 per share.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) stock goes down because they are a Fintech company and their R.Broker solution helps advisors productivity.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions (BR) released a press release stating that Skyward Specialty Insurance Group, Inc. (Skyward Specialty) has closed its upsized initial public offering of 8,952,383 shares of its common stock (“Shares”), consisting of 4,750,000 Shares sold by Skyward Specialty and 4,202,383 Shares sold by selling stockholders, at the public offering price of $15.00 per Share.