- The article discusses the current situation of SVB Financial Group and the consequences of the Federal Reserve Bank's policy on banks and stock markets, but also lists the 15 best bank stocks to buy according to hedge funds, including Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America, as depositors shift from smaller banks to too big to fail large banks, and explains that Citizens Financial Group's stock goes up due to 45 hedge funds buying it.
- The article discusses the recent collapse of SVB Financial Group and its impact on banks, with many experiencing a decline in stocks, but the Citizens Financial Group (CFG) stock went up by 4.08%. The reason for CFG's stock going up is not mentioned in the article.
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) has seen an uptick in interest from depositors "after the back-to-back collapse of three smaller banks, their biggest US counterparts are seeing a rush of depositors fearful the crisis will spread," with JPMorgan as the largest US bank and about to become much bigger receiving billions of dollars in recent days; as many small banks nearly failed amid a surge in deposit outflows it appears solvency is what seekers are looking for over moral hazard.
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) stock went up by 4.08% after Trinity Capital, a division of Citizens Capital Markets, served as the exclusive financial advisor for the sale of Jack in the Box and Jamba restaurants.
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) stock was up 4.08% after President Biden assured account holders and business owners that their funds in regional banks, including CFG, would be shielded after Silicon Valley Bank was shuttered by regulators this week, while FDIC coverage insures accounts dollar-for-dollar up to $250,000 per depositor per insured bank for each account ownership category.
- Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is one of the nation’s oldest and largest financial institutions, with $226.7 billion in assets as of December 31, 2022. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, Citizens offers a broad range of retail and commercial banking products and services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, large corporations and institutions. Citizens helps its customers reach their potential by listening to them and by understanding their needs in order to offer tailored advice, ideas and solutions. In Consumer Banking, Citizens provides an integrated experience that includes mobile and online banking, a full-service customer contact center and the convenience of
- CFG stock goes up because the company is introducing Zelle, a new fast and easy way to pay and get paid with their mobile banking app.
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) stock is up because the company announced that Spectrotel, Inc. has been acquired by Grain Management, LLC.
- The company plans to redeem all outstanding $500,000,000 aggregate principal amount 3.70% Senior Notes due March 29, 2023 (CUSIP No. 17401QAQ4) and $250,000,000 aggregate principal amount Floating Rate Senior Notes due March 29, 2023 (CUSIP No. 17401QAR2) in February of 2023. This will result in a cash payout of 100% of the principal amount of the Notes redeemed, plus any accrued and unpaid interest thereon to, but excluding, the Redemption Date. The Notes will no longer be outstanding after the Redemption Date and