- eBay's "Swap 'em Out" store, which allows sneakerheads to trade in their pre-loved and unworn sneakers in exchange for a new pair worth up to triple their value, may bring a new direction to the sneaker industry, as sneaker resale has become an integral part of the industry, and eBay's stock has gone down by -0.14% for reasons unrelated to this.
- The article provides a deal on the official Xbox controller available at a discounted price on CCL's eBay store, and it notes that the stock for eBay's parent company, eBay (EBAY), went down by 0.14% without specifying the reason.
- Salesforce and activist investor Elliott Management have resolved their boardroom challenge, with Elliott dropping its director nominations and both parties committing to a continued working relationship, following the release of better than expected financials and promises of more cost cuts from Salesforce, valued at $190bn, last month, according to a joint statement, resulting in its stock remaining largely flat on Monday.
- Carl Icahn's recent success in his investments primarily in Icahn Enterprises and CVR Energy has influenced investor interest in the stocks, despite Icahn's selling of his stake in eBay and PayPal in 2015 and 2018, respectively.
- A batch of new dramas are bringing the early 80s back to life and building small-screen visions of the past by using rough and ready sources and immersing themselves in “fly-on-the-wall, street-level documentaries with normal people talking in an unguarded, unfiltered way,” according to the people behind them, which evokes memories of a time that was more old-fashioned than its modern image suggests.
- Ebay (EBAY) stock went up by 1.57% after the announcement of the appointment of Shripriya Mahesh, a Founding Partner of venture capital firm Spero Ventures and former eBay executive, to its board of directors, bringing significant tech, product, and innovation expertise.
- The article is actually about a sale on Kingston KC3000 1TB M.2 SSD on Scorptec's eBay store, but there is no information given about why eBay's stock went up 1.57%.
- Ebay (EBAY) stock went up 1.57% last night due to the Afterpay Day sale, which offers discounts on various brands and products available on the platform.
- The article provides a list of must-have desk accessories for a home office setup, and the stock of eBay (EBAY) went up by 0.17% last night for unknown reasons.
- The article discusses various ways to make money on eBay without selling anything, including becoming an eBay affiliate, starting dropshipping on eBay, becoming a product reviewer, engaging in assistant selling, and offering eBay listing services; the stock price of eBay (EBAY) went up by 0.17% last night due to various factors, including market trends and investor sentiment.
- Ebay (EBAY) stock went up by 0.17% last night, potentially due to its status as a more profitable alternative to companies like Shopify (SHOP), which has seen significant valuation contraction due to its investment in fulfillment services.
- EBay's stock was up 0.17% last night, and the rise may have been in part due to the company's lawyers slamming Facebook's demand for "confidential business information" that is "not relevant to the FTC's monopoly claims."
- Ebay (EBAY) stock went up by 0.17% following a post on Meister Camera's Facebook page about the Abrahamsson Rapidwinder for Leica cameras, which has gained popularity among Leica photographers as it can be used with all Leica M-cameras from the Leica M4-2 upwards.
- Appliances Online is offering a clearance sale with additional discount codes, but some customers are questioning whether the prices are actually competitive, to which Appliances Online responded that they will beat competitors' prices on the listed products. The article doesn't mention why eBay (EBAY) stock goes down.
- The article is not about eBay stock but instead provides tips for purchasing a self-cleaning litter box for cats, and does not offer a reason for the recent decrease in eBay's stock.
- eBay users are taking advantage of Silicon Valley Bank's recent crash by selling "limited edition" merchandise related to the bank's collapse, such as boxes, hats, tumblers, and t-shirts, with some items receiving bids as high as $200, while eBay's parent company, eBay Inc. (EBAY), saw its stock drop by 2.26% due to concerns about the impact of rising bond yields on tech stocks.
- eBay (EBAY) stock went down by 2.26% due to some sellers putting up merchandise with the Silicon Valley Bank logo for auction after the bank collapsed last week, including a cardboard box priced at $201 and a wine tumbler with bids reaching $42.
- The article does not discuss why eBay (EBAY) stock goes down, as the title of the article is "My Experian credit freeze. Plus porn on red Cartrivision tapes." The article, written by a software engineer, recounts their experience with Experian's credit freeze process and the upselling of various products and services, as well as the history of the short-lived Cartrivision home videotape format, which included red tapes that could only be watched once and could not be rewound.
- eBay's stock went up by 0.64% due to its evolving e-commerce marketplace offering fixed prices, best-offer prices, and live auctions, as well as bolstering its collectibles items, in spite of experiencing normalization versus tough post-pandemic comps.
- Adidas could face its first annual loss in 30 years due to the break-up of their partnership with Kanye West, as the German sportswear giant warns of a potential revenue loss of £1.2 billion due to unsold stock, prompting analysts to suggest the stock could be burned, sold, or donated to charity.
- The article discusses the ongoing baby formula shortage in the US due to reverberating aftershocks from 2022 demand, causing families, especially those with limited incomes, to struggle with empty shelves and facing limitations in buying, leading to increased stockouts of certain brands and stress; however, the article does not provide any information about why eBay(EBAY) stock goes up.
- Coupang, one of South Korea's largest e-commerce companies, posted a Q4 report that missed analysts' revenue estimates and showed slower active customer growth causing its stock to fall, despite seeing revenue growth of 5% YoY and generating a net profit of $102m.
- The article is not about eBay (EBAY) stock going down, but rather it provides a list of equipment and tools that individuals can buy to make extra cash, such as drones, vending machines, pool tables, sticker printers, DJ equipment, ice cream machines, sports equipment, arcade machines, cryptocurrency mining machines, 3D printers, lawn mowers, leaf blowers, electric bikes for food delivery, and vans for various purposes.
- EBay's stock was down by 2.8%, amid news that the auction platform is reportedly considering divesting some of its businesses as activist investor Starboard Value urges it to separate from brands such as StubHub and eBay Classified Group in order to boost shareholder value.
- This article highlights the 12 most profitable biotech stocks today, including Bristol Myers Squibb, Amgen, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, and BioNTech, among others, which have reported strong financial results and growth prospects in their respective domains, leading to increased investor interest and potential upside in their stock prices.
- Demand for the Raspberry Rally Girl Scout cookie has caused them to sell out online and resell for more than $100 on eBay, leading to a surge in demand for Ebay (EBAY) stock.
- The article discusses the best smart home hubs broken down by price, and the increase in eBay (EBAY) stock is not related to the content of the article.
- The article does not mention why eBay's stock went down; it only discusses Taboola's upcoming investor conference presentations.
- eBay's stock went down last night, but the article is not related to the company's performance; it is about eBay's announcement of "From The Collection: Joy Claire," an exclusive sneaker drop celebrating Joy Claire's career in the sneaker and streetwear world and featuring rare and sought-after styles from Claire's closet, backed by eBay's Authenticity Guarantee and auctioned for 10 days to support The Downtown Women's Center.
- Alibaba stock has been on a roller-coaster ride due to a crackdown by the Chinese government on its tech sector combined with pandemic lockdowns across China and, while it may seem surprisingly cheap, the stock still faces threats, and the market has understandably lost some confidence in Chinese stocks, and as a result, investors can find better and safer investments elsewhere which is why ebay (EBAY) stock went down.
- eBay (EBAY) stock went down by 0.37% as Argos is selling the Revolution 12 Days Of Colour Makeup Gift Set at an unbeatable price of £10 in its clearance sale, which is considered lower compared to eBay and Revolution Beauty's price for the same product.
- The article is not about why eBay stock goes down, but rather about the launch of Dublin's Chapters Bookstore on eBay.ie and its top 5 rarest books currently selling on the platform.