- Agile Therapeutics, a women's healthcare company, reported financial results for Q4 and FY2022, showing an increase in net revenue for the fourth quarter and full year 2022; however, the company's stock (Nasdaq: AGRX) went down by 3.43% following the announcement.
- The article is not about IQV stock going down, but rather about Medexus Pharmaceuticals securing Canadian rights to a terbinafine hydrochloride nail lacquer to treat fungal nail infections, which is expected to be a strategic addition to their portfolio of healthcare products for Canadian healthcare professionals and generate significant revenues for the company.
- The article discusses the financial performance and business segments of 3SBio, a leading biopharmaceutical company in China, and notes the strong growth of their core biopharmaceutical products, hair health business, and contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) business, as well as their focus on research and development, external partnerships, and corporate social responsibility; it does not explain why the IQVIA stock goes down.
- IQVIA stock rose by 0.59% last night, in line with a broader rally in European stocks and amid buying of select industries such as FMCG, banking and financial services, auto, and pharma.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories has signed an agreement to divest certain non-core brands in the dermatology sector to Eris Lifesciences for a consideration of Rs. 275 crore ($36.9 million), causing its stock to go up by 0.59%.
- The article reports that Eton Pharmaceuticals had a successful fourth quarter, with sequential growth in product and royalty revenue, and expects to at least double product sales and royalty revenue this year, which may have contributed to the 0.59% increase in the stock of IQVIA, a pharmaceutical services company that offers solutions and services for clinical research, commercialization, and real-world insights.
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced its financial and operating results for 2022 with product revenue increasing by 9%, EBITDA increasing slightly, and cash on hand of $28.8 million or $1.15 per share, leading to a 0.59% increase in the IQVIA stock.
- IQVIA Holdings Inc. (NYSE:IQV) stock was up 0.44% last night, and while there has been concern over the share price dropping 11% in the last month, the returns over the last three years have been pleasing, climbing 93% during that period, with compound earnings per share growth of 82% per annum, outstripping the 24% average annual increase in share price, which suggests that, while disappointing to see shares lose 6.6% in 2021, the future may still hold promise.
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals announced strong financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2022, with total revenue of $60.7 million and $316.6 million respectively, which has caused an increase in IQVIA's stock price by 0.44% last night.
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals' Q4 2022 net income and revenue increased compared to Q4 2021, with FY 2022 net income and revenue also showing a significant increase, driven by the launches of several products, including PEMFEXY and vasopressin, as well as growth in existing product sales, and the company plans to continue expanding and pursuing potential acquisitions. The stock (IQV) went up 0.44% but the article did not provide a clear reason why.
- IQVIA (IQV) stock went down 4.1% due to the launch of additional strengths for the generic version of Revlimid by Teva Pharmaceuticals and Natco Pharma Limited, which according to IQVIA data had annual sales of $2.9bn as of January 2023.
- The article does not mention why IQV stock went down, as it focuses solely on Pacira BioSciences' earnings call discussing their financial results and growth initiatives.
- IQVIA's (IQV) stock fell 4.1% due to global growth concerns and indications from the Federal Reserve's Jerome Powell about aggressive policy tightening.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals reported its Q4 and full-year 2022 financial results, as well as its full-year 2023 guidance, with net revenues for its rare disease asset, Purified Cortrophin Gel, totaling $17.6mn in Q4 2022, and the company releasing guidance for Purified Cortrophin Gel revenue for 2023 at $80mn to $90mn, representing 92%-116% growth; however, the stock went down as the earnings report contained mixed results.
- IQVIA (IQV) stock went down by -4.1% as Centogene N.V. (CNTG) announced that Ian Rentsch, who previously held a senior position at IQVIA, was appointed as Chief Commercial Officer and General Manager - Pharma at CNTG.