- Etsy's stock went up by 4.01% after the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) announced that it would fully guarantee all deposits, insured and uninsured, at Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank, which had affected familiar online media brands including Vox, Buzzfeed, video game company Roblox and online marketplace Etsy that all had significant deposits with SVB.
- Etsy (ETSY) stock went up by 4.01% due to a favorable economic environment and increased revenue growth, leading to many big brands, such as Adyen, McDonald's, and Microsoft, like Adyen winning more loyalty from merchants to take part in digital payment transations.
- Etsy's stock was up 0.87% due to last week's bank run that saw regional bank Silicon Valley Bank taken over by federal regulators, which included thousands of companies banking with them, including established tech companies like Etsy, Vimeo, and Roku along with hundreds of emerging startups trying to break through in health care, financial services, swimwear, wine, solar innovation, and beyond.
- Pyrex glassware has become highly sought after by collectors who are willing to pay big bucks for rare and unusual pieces, leading to an increase in demand and value for these vintage kitchen items.
- Etsy's stock went down due to the delay in issuing payments to some of its sellers related to the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), which caused nervousness among investors about the general state of the banking sector and rising interest rates.
- The article discusses different ways to monetize a website and turn it into a consistent passive income stream, but does not provide insight into why Etsy's stock may have gone down.
- Etsy (ETSY) stock went down by 0.89% after the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank, which specialized in financing and banking for venture capital-backed startup companies, including tech companies such as Etsy, Roblox, Rocket Labs, and Roku, as well as venture capital firms and tech executives due to lack of diversification and a classic bank run.
- Etsy (ETSY) stock was down by 0.89% last night due to the headwinds of higher inflation, however, the e-commerce company has broadened its reach and has the potential to follow the general market when it takes off, making it a great buying opportunity.
- Etsy (ETSY) stock was down by 0.89% last night, and the article provides an overview of the seven most successful business models of the digital era, including ad-supported, e-commerce, freemium, marketplace/platform, subscription, aggregator sites, and crowdfunding, and how technology has made each of them possible. There is no specific reason given in the article for why Etsy's stock went down.
- Retail tech bank Silicon Valley Bank's collapse has impacted various industries including retail, leading to a decrease in confidence in banks such as Signature Bank and causing concerns for businesses such as independent sellers on the Etsy platform.
- The collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has impacted various industries, including retail, causing brands to offer deals to their customers in exchange for support, with Etsy experiencing a delay in payments to some sellers due to the collapse.
- The FDIC has closed Signature Bank in New York and seized its deposits, following the closure of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) last Friday; Bill Ackman of Pershing Square Capital Management warned that if the government doesn't bail out SVB, further disaster will follow, and SVB employees received bonuses just before the FDIC shut it down.
- UK tech start-ups are at risk of going bust unless the government provides support following the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), which specialised in lending to technology companies, according to affected firms. The bank's UK arm has been put into insolvency, leaving depositors able to claim up to £85,000 from the deposit insurance scheme. However, many depositors have far larger sums saved, including high levels held by some UK tech firms. Most firms have banked exclusively with SVB, meaning they face severe financial issues if they cannot access the money.
- Etsy's stock went down by 2.14% after it faced issues processing payments for a small group of sellers due to the unexpected collapse of Silicon Valley Bank, causing delays in payment processing, but the online marketplace has already started processing payments via other payment partners.
- The article provides a guide for making and selling printables on Etsy, and it is suggested that selling printables can be easy, profitable, and a way to earn passive income; the reason behind Etsy's (ETSY) 2.34% drop in stock price is not mentioned.
- The article is not about Etsy stock and does not provide information about why it went down, but instead showcases a nature-themed journal created by an artist using vintage images.
- This article does not discuss why Etsy's (ETSY) stock goes down; it is a list of the best wedding venues and providers in Virginia.
- The article discusses ways to make extra money while working full time, including investing in dividend-paying stocks, freelancing, selling goods online, and refurbishing items to resell online, and warns of the importance of paying taxes on self-employed income; it does not mention why Etsy (ETSY) stock went down.
- The stock price of e-commerce company Shopify (SHOP) fluctuated following its earnings report, which showed that expenses far outpaced revenue growth, resulting in a negative impact on operating income and cash flows, possibly due to investments in logistics and fulfillment company Deliverr; while some analysts have a buy-equivalent rating with high-end estimates of $65 per share, others have a neutral rating and suggest a fundamental reassessment before purchasing the stock.
- The article provides a guide to sourcing 3D printing materials for businesses and consumers, and it does not provide an explanation for why Etsy(ETSY) stock went down.
- The article provides a list of various machines and equipment that can be purchased to make money, including drones, vending machines, coin-operated pool tables, sticker printers, DJ equipment, ice cream machines, sporting equipment, arcade machines, cryptocurrency mining machines, 3D printers, lawn mowers, electric bikes, and vans; the reason for Etsy (ETSY) stock going down is not discussed in the article.
- Etsy (ETSY) stock was up 0.15% last night as it, together with Shopify (SHOP), offers a long-term investment opportunity due to a growing e-commerce market estimated at more than $5tn last year, according to eMarketer, and advantages such as Shopify’s focus on offering a solution for bridging the learning gap for setting up an online business and Etsy’s focus on providing a marketplace for special, handmade merchandise; both businesses are well-positioned to deliver dividends in the long term to investors.
- An article discusses the origins of elastic watch straps, known as the "Marine Nationale" strap, and how they have gained mass popularity through brands like NDC Straps, which offers authenticity by sourcing the same type of elastic used by the French Navy, and states that owning at least one NDC strap is mandatory if you own a Tudor Pelagos 39 watch, while the reason for Etsy(ETSY) stock uptick is not mentioned.
- The article discusses tips for selling on Etsy, but it does not provide a specific reason why Etsy's stock went up by 0.15% last night.
- This article provides a guide to growing microgreens, which are profitable and easy to grow, and includes a list of popular microgreen seeds, but there is no explanation for why Etsy (ETSY) stock went up by 0.15%.
- Etsy (ETSY) stock was up 0.15% last night as growth-oriented companies such as Etsy are expected to increase their profits or revenues faster than the average business in their industry or the market broadly, and investors are constantly assessing their performances, especially in light of macro trends such as the rise of e-commerce and advances in financial technology.