- Innovent Biologics, which has strategic collaborations with companies such as Incyte, Sanofi, and Eli Lilly, announced their 2022 annual results with a diversified commercial portfolio and further improved commercial operational efficiency, and their stock went up 1.18% as a result.
- Innovent Biologics, a biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes medicines, has reported its 2022 annual results and major business updates, including an increased commercial portfolio, pipeline expansion, R&D innovation, and strategic collaborations, which have led to a 3.4% increase in product revenue, benefiting Innovent's broader patient groups; the positive news has led to the 1.18% increase in the Incyte(INCY) stock.
- Innovent Biologics has announced its annual results for 2022 and major business updates, revealing that it has built a strong and diverse pipeline with over 30 innovative drug candidates, eight of which are already approved, and its strategical position in several key non-oncology areas brings the company another important pillar of their future business growth, which has caused an increase in INCY stock.
- Innovent Biologics announced that clinical data from multiple trials in relation to TYVYT (sintilimab injection), Pemazyre (pemigatinib), and IBI351 (KRASG12C inhibitor) will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2023 in Orlando, which might have caused a drop of Incyte(INCY) stock by 0.98%.
- Innovent Biologics announced that clinical data from several trials related to its drugs, including Sintilimab, Pemazyre, and IBI351, will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting in Orlando in April; however, shares of Incyte (INCY), which collaborates with Innovent, fell 0.98%.